The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to mining stock Kirkland Lake Gold (KL). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top 100 Stocks list first by the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/25 the stock gained 6.17%.
Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. engages in the provision of mining and mineral exploration. It focuses on gold assets primarily in Macassa Mine Complex, the Taylor Mine located in northeastern Ontario and the Fosterville Gold Mine located in the state of Victoria, Australia. Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 134.20+ Weighted Alpha
- 130.83% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 11.46% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.22%
- Technical support level at 21.73
- Recently traded at 23.49 with a 50 day moving average of 20.62
- Market Cap $4.63 billion
- P/E 24.04
- Dividend yield .43%
- Wall Street analysts have not given solid Revenue and Earnings projections but have 1 strong buy, 2 buy and 2 hold recommendations in place