The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to Ollies Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI). I found closeout retailing stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price performance. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/20 the stock gained 20.03%.
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. is a retailer of closeouts, excess inventory and salvage merchandise. The Company's product includes housewares, food, books and stationery, bed and bath, floor coverings, toys and hardware. Its brand portfolio consist of Ollie's, Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Ollie's Army, Real Brands! Real Bargains! and Good Stuff Cheap. The company operates primarily in Alabama, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. is based in Harrisburg, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 115.96% Weighted Apha
- 106.19% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 30.62% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 87.14%
- Technical support level at 88.83
- Recently traded at 93.20 with a 50 day moving average of 76.05
- Market Cap $5.77 billion
- P/E 57.11
- Revenue expected to grow 13.80% tis year and another 15.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 40.00% this year, an additional 16.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.44% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 4 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock