The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biomedical company Chiasma (CHMA). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort for the stocks with the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/13 the stock gained 116.97%.
Chiasma, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The company's TPE(R) technology develops oral peptides and other molecules. Its primary product candidate consists of oral octreotide which is in different clinical trial. Chiasma, Inc. is based in Newton, USA.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 30 New highs in the last 3 months
- 82.80+ Weighted Alpha
- 40.39% gain in the last year
- 80% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 30 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 35.09% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.00%
- Technical support level at 3.33
- Recently traded at 3.58 with a 50 day moving average of 2.68
- Market Cap $84 million
- At the present time no Wall Street analysts are following this stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 17 to 1 that the stock will beat the market