The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the software company NetSol Technologies (NTWK). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/20 the stock gained 33.91%.
NetSol Technologies is a multinational provider of enterprise software and IT services to the financial services industry. NetSol helps clients to identify, evaluate and implement technology solutions to meet their strategic business challenges and maximize their bottom line. By utilizing its worldwide resources, NetSol delivers high-quality, cost-effective equipment and vehicle finance portfolio management solutions. The Company also delivers managed IT services ranging from consulting and application development to systems integration and development outsourcing. NetSol's commitment to quality is demonstrated by its achievement of both ISO 9001 and SEI (Software Engineering Institute) CMMi (Capability Maturity Model) Level 5 assessment, a distinction shared by only 94 companies worldwide. The Company's clients include global automakers, financial institutions, technology companies and governmental agencies.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 133.71+ Weighted Alpha
- 129.57% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 25.71% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.28%
- Technical support level at 7.42
- Recently traded at 7.92 with a 50 day moving average of 6.43
- Market Cap $88 million
- P/E 20.11
- At the present time no Wall Street firm is following this stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 90 to 15 that the stock will beat the market