The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the coal producer CONSOL Coal Resources (CCR). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's New 52 Week High list by the highest Weighted Alpha then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/2 the stock gained 3.08%.
CONSOL Coal Resources LP manages and develops active thermal coal operations. The company engages in underground mines and related infrastructure that produce high- BTU bituminuous thermal coal. It primarily sells its coal to electric utilities in the United States. CONSOL Coal Resources LP, formerly known as CNX Coal Resrcs, is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- 34.90+ Weighted Alpha
- 23.83% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 6.24% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 55.49%
- Technical support level at 18.84
- Recently traded at 19.07 with a 50 day moving average of 18.23
- Market Cap $525 million
- P/E 9.56
- Dividend yield 10.75%
- Revenue expected to grow 10.00% this year but decrease by 1.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 64.00% this year but decrease by 4.40% next year
- Wall Street analysts have made 2 strong buy, 3 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock