The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the Internet software company Twilio (TWLO). I found the stock by sorting Barchart New All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/15 the stock gained 15.77%.
Twilio Inc. provides Cloud Communications Platforms. The Company enables developers to build, scale and operate real-time communications within software applications. Its Programmable Communications Cloud software enables developers to embed voice, messaging, video and authentication capabilities. The Super Network is the software layer which allows its customers' software to communicate with connected devices globally. Twilio Inc. is based in San Francisco, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 196.94+ Weighted Alpha
- 252.71% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 10.38% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.48%
- Technical support level at 108.15
- Recently traded at 116.21 with a 50 day moving average of 98.50
- Market Cap $11.26 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 65.80% this year and another 31.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 190.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 36.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 16 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 454 to 17 that the stock will beat the market
- 31,803 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha