My Stock Pick of the Day belongs metal mining company Trilogy Metals (TMQ). I found the stock by using the Barchart screener to screen for stock having at least a 50.00+ Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals better than 80%. I sorted that list of 143 stocks first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/24 the stock gained 7.18%.
Trilogy Metals Inc. is a metal exploration company. It primarily explores for copper, zinc, lead, gold, silver and carbonate. The company's project primarily consists of Ambler mining district located in northwestern Alaska. Trilogy Metals Inc., formerly known as NovaCopper Inc., is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- 56.56+ Weighted Alpha
- 47.37% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 6.67% in the last month
- Relative strength Index 70.88%
- Technical support level at 2.17
- Recently traded at 2.24 with a 50 day moving average of 2.00
- Market Cap $290 million
- Although Wall Street analysts did not offer projections of Revenue and Earnings they did make 1 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock
- 2,669 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha