The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the microinverter company Enphase Energy (ENPH). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/3 the stock gained 33.44%.
Enphase Energy, Inc. delivers microinverter technology for the solar industry, which increases productivity and reliability of solar modules. The Company builds a semiconductor-based microinverter system that converts direct current electricity to alternating current electricity at the individual solar module level. Enphase sells its microinverter systems primarily to distributors who resell them to solar installers. It also sells directly to installers, as well as through original equipment manufacturers. Enphase Energy, Inc. is headquartered in Petaluma, California.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 229.30+ Weighted Alpha
- 179.27% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 38.29% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.99%
- Technical support level at 12.25
- Recently traded at 12.93 with a 50 day moving average of 9.39
- Market Cap $1.43 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 33.50% this year and another 17.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 240.00% this year, an additional 35.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 65.72% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 1 sell recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 76 to 18 that the stock will beat the market
- 13,683 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha