Digital Turbine (APPS) is my Penny Stock Pick. Normally Wall Street does not follow Penny Stock -- Digital is an exception. I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Hot Penny Stocks list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/4 the stock gained 10.72%.
Barchart's Hot Penny Stock list helps you find today's hottest penny stocks. Penny stocks range in price between .0001 and 5.00, and we've found the best penny stocks making the biggest moves over the last 5 days. Sorted by 5-day percent change, and with a 5-day average volume greater than the 20-day average volume, these stocks are showing a consistent pattern in trading volume and price activity over the last week.
Digital Turbine Inc. offers products and solutions for mobile operators, device OEMs and third parties. The company's product include DT Ignite(TM), a mobile device management solution with targeted app distribution capabilities, DT IQ(TM), a customized user experience and app discovery tool, DT Marketplace(TM), an application and content store and DT Pay(TM), a content management and mobile payment solution. It operates primarily in Berlin, Singapore and Sydney. Digital Turbine, Inc., formerly known as Mandalay Digital Group, Inc., is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 205.40+ Weighted Alpha
- 182.74% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 20.25% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.47%
- Technical support level at 4.63
- Recently traded at 4.75 with a 50 day moving average of 3.81
- Market Cap $388 million
- P/E 116.00
- Revenue expected to grow 37.80% this year and another 22.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 117.90% this year, an additional 100.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 3 buy recommendations on the stock
- 4,839 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha