My Stock Pick of the Day is an ETF - Columbia Diversified Fixed Income Allocation ETF (DIAL). I found the fund by using Barchart to sort their ETF All-Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/23 the fund gained 1.56%.
The Columbia Diversified Fixed Income Allocation ETF seeks investment results that, before fees and expenses, closely corresponds to the performance of the Beta Advantage Multi-Sector Bond Index.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 6.74+ Weighted Alpha
- 5.73% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 21 new highs and up 2.30% in the last month
- 86.97% Relative Strength Index
- Technical support level at 20.16
- Recently traded at 20.20 with a 50 day moving average of 19.89
- Market Cap $106 billion
- Dividend yield 3.51%
- Number of holding - 246
- Expense ratio - .28%
- Only 29 investors monitoring the fund on Seeking Alpha