My Stock Pick of the Day belongs to NICE Ltd. (NICE). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals. I sorted that list by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/1 the stock gained 6.28%.
NICE Ltd. provides enterprise software solutions. Its operating segment consists of Customer Interactions Solutions, Financial Crime and Compliance Solutions. The Company's solutions include integrated, multimedia recording platforms, software applications and related professional services. NICE Ltd., formerly known as NICE-Systems Ltd., is headquartered in Ra'anana, Israel.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 42.56+ Weighted Alpha
- 38.95% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 7.74% in the last year
- Relative Strength Index 74.77%
- Technical support level at 145.71
- Recently traded at 149.29 with a 50 day moving average of 138.90
- Market Cap $9.10 billion
- P/E 43.44
- Revenue expected to grow 7.70% this year and another 8.40% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 11.70% this year, another 9.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 13.40% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy and 5 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 180 to 11 that the stock will beat the market
- 3,758 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha