The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the vehicle recognition company Rekor Systems (REKR). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/8 the stock gained 489.64%.
Rekor Systems Inc. is the parent of Rekor Recognition Systems, Inc. It provides advanced vehicle recognition systems, powered by OpenALPR software, which improve the accuracy of license plate reads and also identify the make, model and color of vehicles. The company's products used for law enforcement, security and surveillance, electronic toll collection, parking operations, banking and insurance, logistics, traffic management and customer loyalty. Rekor Systems Inc., formerly known as Novume Solutions Inc., is based in Chantilly, Virginia.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 322.40+ Weighted Alpha
- 222.07% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 144.50% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 85.67%
- Technical support level at 3.67
- Recently traded at 4.63 with a 50 day moving average of 1.70
- Market Cap $78 million
- Revenue expected to grow 119.40% this year and another 10.40% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy recommendation on the stock
- 317 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha