The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the metal fabricating company Hebron Technology (HEBT). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/12 rthe stock gained 338.54%.
Hebron Technology Co., Ltd. is engaged in developing, manufacturing and providing customized installation of valves and pipe fittings primarily in pharmaceutical, biological, food and beverage and clean industries. The Company also offers ongoing maintenance as well as holistic solution services. It product portfolio comprises Diaphragm Valves, Angle Seat Valves, Sanitary Liquid-Ring Pumps, Clean-in-Place Return Pump, Sanitary Ball Valves and Sanitary Pipe Fittings. Hebron Technology Co., Ltd is based in Wenzhou, China.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 100.60+ Weighted Alpha
- 200.74% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20. 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 110.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.85%
- Technical support level at 4.19
- Recently traded at 4.44 with a 50 day moving average of 2.62
- Market Cap $72 million
- This stock is presently not being followed by any analysts so no revenue and earning projections are unavailable
- This stock is highly speculative and is only based on price momentum
- Even though this stock is traded on a US exchange - I do not trust Chinese accounting standards for investing purposes
- Buyer beware keeps stop losses in place