- 88% technical buy signals.
- 18 new highs and up 15.60% in the last month.
- 50.18% gain in the last year.
The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the Internet content company TechTarget (TTGT). I found the stock by sorting the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/29 the stock gained 48.84%.
TechTarget, a leading online Information Technology media company, provides IT companies with ROI-focused marketing programs to generate leads, shorten sales cycles, and grow revenues. The company is also a leading provider of independent, peer and vendor content, a leading distributor of white papers, and a leading producer of vendor-sponsored Webcasts and Podcasts for the IT market. Its Web sites are complemented by numerous invitation-only events and two magazines. TechTarget provides proven lead generation and branding programs to numerous advertisers including Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, SAP and Symantec.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- 58.48+ Weighted Alpha
- 50.18% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 15.04% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.65%
- Technical support level at 33.97
- Recently traded at 34.27 with a 50 day moving average of 29.29
- Market Cap $934 million
- P/E 63.77
- Revenue expected to grow .40% this year and another 10.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 58.30% this year, an additional 24.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 3 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 37 to 28 that the stock will beat the market
- 1,1760 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.