- 100% technical buy signals.
- 10 new highs and up 49.23% in the last minth.
- 229.41% gain in the last year.
The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the medical products company Sanara MedTech (SMTI). I found the stock by first using Value Line's powerful screening tools to find a list of companies their analysts felt would have an annual rate of revenue growth of at least 25% for the next 5 years, I then loaded that list into Barchart to find the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals. I used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 6/29 the stock gained 24.44%.
Sanara MedTech formally Wound Management Technologies Inc. develops and markets wound care products. It develops, markets and distributes biotechnology products to physicians, hospitals and clinics. The Company markets collagen-based products for the treatment of pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, ulcers due to arterial insufficiency, traumatic wounds, first and second degree burns and superficial wounds. It sells and distributes CellerateRX(R) Surgical Activated Collagen(R) Adjuvant as well as HemaQuell(R) Resorbable Bone Hemostat. Wound Management Technologies Inc. is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 205.08+ Weighted Alpha
- 229.41% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 49.23% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 59.63%
- Technical support level at 21.70
- Recently traded at 22.40 with a 50 day moving average of 16.04
- Market Cap $138 million
- Not followed by Wall Street but the Value Line predicted the annual revenue growth rate will be 122.50% for the next 5 years
- 265 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.