- 100% technical buy signals.
- 13 new highs and up 28.82% in the last month.
- 150.28% gain in the last year.
The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the software companyDomo (DOMO). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the chart/s for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/14 the stock gained 11.80%.
Domo, Inc. designs and develops enterprise software. The Company offers a cloud-based executive management platform which gives users direct and real-time access to business information for industries including media and marketing, telecommunication, retail, travel and leisure, technology and financial services. Domo, Inc. is based in United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 170.80+ Weighted Alpha
- 150.28% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 28.82% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 55.76%
- Technical support level at 37.16
- Recently traded at 39.80 with a 50 day moving average of 35.37
- Market Cap $1.10 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 18.00% this year and another 11.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 49.70% this year and an additional 27.70% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 24 to 1 that the stock will beat the market
- 5,070 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpga
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.