The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the medical technology companyInspire Medical Systems (INSP). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/16 the stock gained 39.46%.
Inspire Medical Systems Inc. is a medical technology company. It focused on the development and commercialization of solutions for obstructive sleep apnea. The company's proprietary Inspire therapy is a neurostimulation technology which provides treatment for moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea. Inspire Medical Systems Inc.is based in Minnesota, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 127.90+ Weighted Alpha
- 91.85% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 16.31% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.24%
- Technical support level at 120.55
- Recently traded at 122.57 with a 50 day moving average of 105.52
- Market Cap $3.24 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 9.70% this year and another 61.10% next year
- Earnings will be down this year by 99.30%, but should increase again by 22.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 4.80% for at least the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 2 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock
- 2,400 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha