- 80% technical buy signals.
- 6 new highs and up .83% in the last month.
- 71.31% gain in the last year.
The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the software companyHubSpot (HUBS). I found the stock by using Value Line's stock screener to find the stock their analysts predict will have an annual compounded Revenue growth rate of at least 25% for the next 5 years. I loaded that list into Barchart then sorted for the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy signal on 7/21 the stock has gained 21.46%.
HubSpot, Inc. is an inbound marketing software platform that helps companies to attract visitors to their Websites, convert visitors into leads, and close leads into customers. Its software platform consists of integrated applications, such as social media, search engine optimization, blogging, and Website content management, marketing automation, email, and analytics and reporting. The Company provides marketing tools at grader.com and hosts a marketing community at inboundmarketing.com. HubSpot, Inc. is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- 86.60+ Weighted Alpha
- 71.31% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up .83% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 52.37%
- Technical support level at 275.52
- Recently traded at 282.53 with a 50 day moving average of 258.64
- Market Cap $12.78 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 23.20% this year and another 20.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 43.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 9 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 428 to 5 that the stock will beat the market
- 15,040 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.