- 100% technical buy signals.
- 19 new highs and up 66.75% in the ast month.
- 227.56% gain in the last year.
The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the software companyQumu (QUMU). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals. After I sorted for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent prices appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/19 the stock gained 64.69%
Qumu Corporation provides tools to create, manage, secure, distribute, and deliver live and on-demand video content for the enterprises. It offers an end-to-end video creation, management, and delivery solution through the sale of software licenses and hardware, software on server appliance, software-enabled devices, and a cloud-hosted software-as-a-service platform. The company also provides maintenance and support, professional, and other services. The company markets its products to customers in the banking, finance and insurance, manufacturing, services and consulting, telecom and technology, and biotech and health care markets, as well as to government customers through direct sales and channel partners in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company was formerly known as Rimage Corporation and changed its name to Qumu Corporation in September 2013. Qumu Corporation was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 135.11+ Weighted Alpha
- 227.56% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 66.75% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 91.43%
- Technical support level at 7.83
- Recently traded at 8.32 with a 50 day moving average of 5.68
- Market Cap $112 million
- Revenue expected to grow 14.90% this year and another 15.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 21.00% this year, an additional 59.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 139 to 21 that the stock will beat the market
- 1,200 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha
The Barchart Chart of the Day highlights stocks that are experiencing exceptional current price appreciation. They are not intended to be buy recommendations as these stock are extremely volatile and speculative. Should you decide to add one of these stocks to your investment portfolio it is highly suggested you follow a predetermined diversification and moving stop loss discipline that is consistent with your personal investment risk tolerance and reevaluate your stop losses at least on a weekly basis.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.