- 100% technical buy signals.
- 13 new highs and up 19.04% in the last month.
- 64.56% gain in the last year.
The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biomedical companyIntra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals. After I sorted for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent prices appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/17 the stock gained 19.04%.
Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops novel drugs for the treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurologic diseases, and other disorders of the central nervous system (CNS) in the United States. The company is developing its lead drug candidate, CAPLYTA for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, behavioral disturbances associated with dementia, autism, and other CNS diseases. It is also developing ITI-002 that inhibits the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 1; ITI-214 for Parkinson's disease; and ITI-333, for substance use disorders, pain, and psychiatric comorbidities, including depression and anxiety. Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. is headquartered in New York, New York.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 20 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 70.07+ Weighted Alpha
- 64.56% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 19.04% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.26%
- Technical support level at 38.82
- Recently traded at 39.51 with a 50 day moving average of 32.61
- Market Cap $3.17 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 36,415.70% this year and another 415.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.90% this year
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 5 buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 43 to 6 that the stock will beat the market
- 6,490 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha
The Barchart Chart of the Day highlights stocks that are experiencing exceptional current price appreciation. They are not intended to be buy recommendations as these stock are extremely volatile and speculative. Should you decide to add one of these stocks to your investment portfolio it is highly suggested you follow a predetermined diversification and moving stop loss discipline that is consistent with your personal investment risk tolerance and reevaluate your stop losses at least on a weekly basis.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.