- 100% technical buy signals.
- 12 new highs and up 13.74% in the last month.
- 147.02% gain in the last year.
The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the youth apparel and accessory companyTilly's (TLYS). I found the stock by using Barchart's powerful screening tools to find the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha and technical buy signals. After I sorted for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent prices appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/17 the stock gained 9.72%.
Tilly's, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of casual apparel, footwear, accessories, and hardgoods for young men and women, and boys and girls in the United States. Its apparel merchandise includes tops, outerwear, bottoms, and dresses; and accessories merchandise comprises backpacks, hydration bottles, hats, sunglasses, small electronics and accessories, handbags, watches, jewelry, and others. The company also provides third-party merchandise assortment across its various product categories. As of March 11, 2021, it operated 238 stores in 33 states. The company also sells its merchandise through its e-commerce website, tillys.com. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 20 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 127.60+ Weighted Alpha
- 147.02% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 13.74% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.87%
- Technical support level at 13.38
- Recently traded at 13.66 with a 50 day moving average of 12.09
- Market Cap $411 million
- Revenue expected to grow 18.60% this year and another 6.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 1,900.00% this year, an additional 22.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors on Motley Fool haven't discovered this stock yet
- 2,650 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha
The Barchart Chart of the Day highlights stocks that are experiencing exceptional current price appreciation. They are not intended to be buy recommendations as these stock are extremely volatile and speculative. Should you decide to add one of these stocks to your investment portfolio it is highly suggested you follow a predetermined diversification and moving stop loss discipline that is consistent with your personal investment risk tolerance and reevaluate your stop losses at least on a weekly basis.
Analyst's Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in TLYS over the next 72 hours.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.