On Barchart Portfolio Blogs I bring to your attention stocks you might want to consider for your portfolio.
There is no need to panic in this market. We will let our signals on Barchart tell us when to sell.
This morning I'm trimming DCP - Midstream Partners ( DPM) from the Barchart Van Meerten New High portfolio for the following reasons:
- 60% Barchart short term sell signal
- Trend Spotter (tm) sell signal
- Trading below it's 20 and 50 day moving average
- Lost 8.27% in the last 5 days
- Relative Strength Index is tanking at 33.61%
Jim Van Meerten is an investor who writes on investing here and on Barchart Portfolio Blogs. Please leave a comment below or email JimVanMeerten@gmail.com.
Disclosure: No positions in the stock mentioned at the time of publication
Disclosure: no positions at the time of publication