FNGN BUSINESS: Independent investment advice
- Showed very good momentum over the past four quarters, especially the last two
- Focused on an underserved financial advisory niche
- Gross margins comparable to Morningstar (NASDAQ:MORN), a direct competitor and Factset Research (NYSE:FDS), which provides analytics to financials professionals and is in same sector broadly defined. Recent revenue and profit growth for FNGN are higher than for MORN and FDS.
- Relatively high P/E multiple based on profitable, recurring subscription revenue
- FNGN could be a good way for investors to participate in the expected (hoped for) economic growth cycle
- Has a marketing relationship with Fidelity
- more in FNGN IPOreport