This blog is a working space to analyze the ownership and trends of Natera (NASDAQ:NTRA). Detail is derived from SEC filings found on the Natera Investor relations site.
|Shares (000)||Sept 2015||Dec 2015||% OS shs|
|M. Rabinowitz CEO||3,013||5,225||10.0|
|J. Sheena CTO||640||640||1.2|
- Claremont, Prolog, Sequoia and Sofinnova are represented on BOD.
- Capital World, Claremont, Lightspeed, SC XII, Sequoia an Sofinnova were venture investors pre-IPO.
- Table includes common shares only. All preferred shares have been converted. Options to purchase shares are excluded.
Common shares (000)
- December 31, 2015 shares o/s 52,141
- Float calculation December 31, 2015 14,466 (27.7%)
|Shares (000)||Sept 2015||Dec 2015||% Float|
|Tekla Capital Mgmt||814||882||6.1|
|BlackRock Fund Advisors||239||247||1.7|
|Waddell & Reed||143||182||1.3|
|Wall Street Assoc||171||171||1.2|
|Kornitzer Capital Mgmt||457||0|
|Marisco Capital Mgmt||298||0|
|Lazard Asset Mgmt||151||
|JP Morgan Chase||104||0|
- Institutional ownership per SEC filings. Table includes any position > 100k in either quarter.
- Total of table amounts to 89% of available float at Dec 31st.
- Sept 30, 2015 1,776,307 (12.2% float)
- Dec 31, 2015 2,408,272 (16.6% float)
Analyst Coverage Firms
- Morgan Stanley increased position from 43.0k in Sept to 44.4k in Dec.
- Piper Jaffray Sept position of 10.5k shs was sold in Dec 2015 quarter.
- This is included for informational purposes only as there should not be any correlation between investment services and analyst coverage.