After you have the foundation knowledge of how to value a stock and what features a great business has, more meaningful work is to find great stocks/businesses. Let's discuss some practices that we can use to find a create candidate stock.
- Practice 1 - Stock Repurchase
- Practice 2 - Monopoly
- Practice 3 - Bargain Issues
- Practice 4 - Regulated Business with no Profit Restriction
- Practice 5 - High-Tech Companies with Most Talented Employees
- Practice 6 - Strong Brand
- Practice 7 - Successful Chain Stores
- Practice 8 - Consistent Low Cost Producer
- Practice 0 - Evergreen Companies
We will discuss these practices one by one.
Disclosure: The author has no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.