Offer Ends Today: Two Week Free Trial, Lock In 2016 Rates
This is a final follow up regarding my premium service called The Universal. As previously mentioned, the rates for new subscribers to The Universal will be going up to $49 per month or $399 per year after midnight tonight. But for those that are members prior to the start of the New Year, they will lock in their currently lower rate. So if you sign up before the clock strikes midnight tonight, you can lock in the currently lower 2016 rates of $39 per month or $299 per year for as long as you remain a member into the future.
For those that are interested in giving The Universal premium service a try, I am also currently offering to all of today's new subscribers the opportunity to enjoy two weeks of free access. This is a risk-free trial - simply cancel by the end of the two-week trial and pay nothing - Seeking Alpha makes it easy to cancel. And even if you stay signed up beyond the two week free trial period and decide to cancel at some point in the future, you will receive a prompt refund the remaining unused portion of your subscription.
The Universal premium service includes the following:
- Investment strategies that are designed to perform in bull and bear markets
- Exclusive asset allocation models and tactical portfolio updates
- Ongoing strategy review and outlook
- Buy and sell recommendations including detailed analysis
- Proprietary watchlists across asset classes
- Live performance tracking on recommended securities
- Feature reports on topics overlooked by the marketplace
- Real-time updates and analysis during periods of market stress
Thank you to everyone that has joined The Universal over the past couple of years. And if you have not signed up yet, I look forward to you giving it a try.
Thanks again and Happy New Year!