- In June we launch a second subscription service here on Seeking Alpha.
- Cestrian Space Select will do exactly what it says on the mission patch. Just space stocks.
- We'll cover our top picks in the sector, from young SPAC deals like RocketLabs to military-industrial behemoths like Lockheed Martin.
- The quality will be all you expect from us; the price, not so much. We launch at just $49/month or $399/yr.
DISCLAIMER: This note is intended for US recipients only and, in particular, is not directed at, nor intended to be relied upon by any UK recipients. Any information or analysis in this note is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. Nothing in this note is intended to be investment advice and nor should it be relied upon to make investment decisions. Cestrian Capital Research, Inc., its employees, agents or affiliates, including the author of this note, or related persons, may have a position in any stocks, security, or financial instrument referenced in this note. Any opinions, analyses, or probabilities expressed in this note are those of the author as of the note's date of publication and are subject to change without notice. Companies referenced in this note or their employees or affiliates may be customers of Cestrian Capital Research, Inc. Cestrian Capital Research, Inc. values both its independence and transparency and does not believe that this presents a material potential conflict of interest or impacts the content of its research or publications.
Space Cadets, This Way Please!
In early June we'll launch Cestrian Space Select, our latest subscription research service. As the name suggests, the service will focus 100pc on space. We'll cover our top picks in the sector, which will span the smallest, most speculative SPAC stocks to the largest, most byzantine industrials. Sample names include Rocket Lab (VACQ), Spire Global (NSH), Redwire (GNPK), Lockheed Martin (LMT), Northrop Grumman (NOC) and L3Harris (LHX).
We started our space sector work in 2017 when there were few pureplays around - how that's changed in four short years.
If you want to hear our thoughts on the sector ahead of the service launch, check the Seeking Alpha "Let's Talk ETFs" podcast - they invited us to join in to talk about ARKX and UFO. You can listen or read the transcript, here.
Cestrian Space Select will be a low cost service, launching at $49/month or $399/yr.
You'll hear more from us on the topic in the coming days before launch.
If you want to pre-register for the service, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Space Select" and we'll be sure to contact you right when we launch. We don't need your credit card or anything like that at this stage - you can just let us know if you're interested and we'll send you the full details once the service is live, whereupon you can start to consider whether to subscribe or not.
Other Subscription Services Are Available
Our menu of services runs like this:
- Free stuff, online. We are absolutely committed to publishing a ton of free work. It's a lot of fun to write and we always learn a lot from the wall of comments our stuff can attract. You can see all our free Seeking Alpha work here.
- Free stuff, delivered to your door. Our free newsletter, Cestrian Stocks Bulletin is usually topical, sometimes actionable and almost always irreverent. You can read past issues and sign up to have it delivered instantly to your inbox, here. Did we mention it was free?
- Our best idea of the week, every week. Members-only "Premium Edition" of our newsletter. At just $9/month, it costs less than a trip to $SBUX. Learn more here. Not free. But almost free.
- Our best idea of the day, every trading day, by email with phone alerts. Cestrian Elements. Yours for just $29/month. Details here.
- And saving the best for last, our full-fat, full-service, real-time research service, The Fundamentals, here on Seeking Alpha. Popular service, great reviews. This is the mother lode for us. It's where you'll find our best work, yes, but it's also where you'll find a great community in the chatroom. Investors, traders, industry folk. Everyone trying to win together, a snark-free zone. Whole bunch of ideas bubble up from that room, some of which are ours, most of which aren't. $199/month. Now, if you buy an annual, at $1999/yr, you get all the above pay services thrown in for free. And if you're thinking about doing so, do it in May, as our prices rise to $299/month & $2999/yr on 1 June. You can learn more here.
Cestrian Capital Research, Inc - 25 May 2021
Analyst's Disclosure: I am/we are long ARKX, vacqu, VACQW, NSH, NSH.WS.
Cestrian Capital Research, Inc staff personal account(s) hold long position(s) in VACQU, VACQ.W, NSH, NSH.W, ARKX.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.