The automation instrument is composed of several automation components, which is an automation technology tool with relatively complete function. Generally, it has several functions like measuring, display, record/ measuring, control and alarm. The automation instrument itself is a system as well as a subsystem in the whole automatic system. An automation instrument is an information machine whose main function is the transformation in the form of information. It changes input signals into output signals. Signals can be conveyed according to time domain or frequency domain. And the signal transmission can be modulated in the form of continuous analog quantity or intermittent digital quantity.
The level of the overall development of Chinese industrial automation instrumentation industry is 10 to 15 years behind developed countries. With the implementation of a series of the national key projects, the industrial automation instrumentation industry has been increasingly supported and paid attention to by Chinese government, which gives prominence to the investment value of this market, such as the upgrade of the consumption of the real estate industry. Civil electric meters, water meters, gas meters and heating meters will develop intelligently and diligently. The great market demand will provides intelligent instruments with a broad development space.
In recent years, Chinese industrial automation instrumentation industry has kept a relatively high growth rate. In 2008, the market scale was nearly 12.6 billion USD.
Judging from the whole, Chinese industrial automation instrumentation industry seems to have a great development space, but most products belong to mid-end and low-end products. The technology standard equals to the world standard in early and middle 1990s. Those high-end and large-scale instruments all depend on import.
The demand for large-scale, complex industrial instruments, new application fields and the related new instruments will cause the domestic enterprises a lot of problems, such as the product technology standard, application adaption and market access. On the contrary, overseas - funded enterprises have comparative advantages and will affect the market pattern.
There are two different situations in the changes of profits in Chinese industrial automation instrumentation business. On the one hand, because of the improvement of production proficiency and technical content of products, etc, some enterprises get the increase in labor productivity and profits. On the other hand, owing to the increase of costs of raw materials, labor power and utility costs, together with the change of exchange rates and other reasons, costs of many products increase; low-grade and medium-grade products with large productivity face much severe competition in prices among domestic enterprises; medium-grade and high-end products of large productivity have a more and more violent competition in prices between foreign-funded enterprises and domestic enterprises. The profits of some enterprises have already decreased.
Chinese industrial automation instrumentation industry has some basic advantages like market, human resources and infrastructure. Large numbers of automatic instrument products and system devices are needed in many major projects, such as the projects of Development of the West Region, transporting the natural gas from the West to the East, transferring the water from the South to the North, transmitting the electricity from the West to the East. Besides, at the end of 2008, Chinese government issued a series of policies to stimulate the domestic demand. All these factors made a brilliant relations between China and the global automation instrument market. It is estimated that in 2009, Chinese industrial automation instrumentation industry will break through 14 billion USD.
By reading the report, reader can gain more information:
- Overview of the Development of Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry
- Competition in Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry Market
- Main Factors Affecting the Development of Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry
- Analysis on the Main Foreign-funded Enterprises in Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry
- Analysis on the Main Local Enterprises in Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry
- Analysis on the Influence of the International Financial Crisis on Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry
- Predictions on the Development Trends of Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry
- Introduction about the Investment Opportunities in Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry
The following persons are suggested to buy the report
- Industrial Automation Instruments Manufacturers
- Industrial Automation Instruments Traders
- Investors Concerning Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry
- Research Institutes Concerning Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry
- Other persons in Chinese Industrial Automation Instrumentation Industry
Source: China Research and Intelligence
If you'd like to copy or quote this article, please keep the source information
More information can be browsed:
China Research and Intelligence
TEL: 86-21-6852-1029 ext.601
FAX: 86-21-6852-1029 ext.604