Here is a current sheet of 12 best yielding restaurant operator. 51 stocks are listed on American stock exchanges. The whole industry has a total market capitalization of USD 270 billion. The average industry dividend yield amounts to 2.6 percent and price to earnings ratio is 19.7.
The average P/E ratio of my list is 19.64 while the average dividend yield amounts to 2.73 percent. Price to book ratio is 4.91 and price to sales ratio 1.33. The average operating margin amounts to 10.17 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 12 best yielding restaurants with some fundamentals:
Table of best yielding restaurant stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
ARKR, BAGL, MCD, DRI, FRS, EAT, BOBE, YUM, PFCB, WEN, SBUX, THI
· 10 Dividend Champions - Part VIII
· 20 Safe Harbor Stocks With Best Yields
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of January 2011
· 25 Top Dividend And Growth Stock Picks For 2011
· 5 Confectioners Bake Your Sweet Portfolio Yield
· 4 Major Diversified Food Companies For Your Portfolio