Here is a current sheet of 10 personal products manufacturers with highest dividend yield. The whole industry contains 19 stocks. The average dividend yield of the 10 best yielding stocks within the industry amounts to 3.01 percent. In average, the current P/E ratio is 18.69. Price to book ratio is 5.31 and price to sales ratio 2.44. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 1.50 percent. The average debt to equity ratio amounts to 47.49.
Here is the table of 10 best yielding consumer products manufacturer:
Table of high yielding consumer products stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
CAW, KMB, UG, FHCO, AVP, PG, CL, NUS, IPAR, ACV
· 10 Dividend Contenders - Part I
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of February 2011
· High Yields From The S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
· 8 Cleaning Products Stocks To Clean Up Your Portfolio
· 10 Dividend Champions - Part II
· 15 Consumer Goods Growth Stocks Yielding above 3 Percent