Here is a current sheet of 9 consumer growth stocks that have the highest expected earnings growth for fiscal 2011. The companies grew by more than 10 percent in sales over the past five years as well as have an expected earnings growth of more than 10 percent for the next five years. The list is sorted by earnings per share growth for 2011.
In average, the current P/E ratio is 32.43. Price to book ratio is 5.71 and price to sales ratio 2.72. The companies are working with an average operating margin of 9.56 percent. The average debt to equity ratio amounts to 17.29.
Here is the table of 9 best growth stocks with highest expected growth for 2011:
Table of best consumer growth stocks with highest earnings growth for fiscal 2011...
Related stock ticker symbols:
JOEZ, CEDC, CROX, SKX, WMS, UA, LULU, PEET, MNRO
· 8 Apparel Store Concepts With A Dividend Yield Above 2 Percent
· 11 High Yielding Stocks With Lowest Price/Free Cash Flow Ratios
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of January 2011
· Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth February 2011
· 10 Dividend Champions - Part VII
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of January 2011
· 25 Top Dividend And Growth Stock Picks For 2011