Here is a current sheet of America’s cheapest Large Caps that have the highest expected growth for fiscal 2011. Stocks from the sheet have a market capitalization of more than USD 10 billion and an expected earnings growth of at least 20 percent for the next year but have a price to earnings ratio of less than 20 and a price to sales ratios of less than 2.
The average current P/E ratio amounts to 14.86. Price to sales ratio is 1.23. The expected earnings growth for next year amounts to 37.07 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of America’s cheapest large capitalized stocks with highest earnings growth:
Table of cheapest large caps with highest earnings growth...
Related stock ticker symbols:
MU, MTL, ING, WY, BCS, MT, GGB, DB, CAJ, BA, C, REP, LMT, MUR, VIV, TWC, GE, JCI, MBT, CMI, PTR, KUB
· Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth February 2011
· 20 Stocks With Additional Dividend Increasing Potential
· 11 High Yielding Stocks With Lowest Price/Free Cash Flow Ratios
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of February 2011
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of January 2011
· 15 Most Overvalued Stocks On American Stock Exchanges