Here is a current sheet of 24 large capitalized utility stocks. In total, 131 utilities are listed on American stock exchanges of which 24 have a market capitalization of more than USD 10 billion.
The average P/E ratio amounts 13.44 while the average dividend yield of the biggest players amounts to 4.91 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.77 and price to sales ratio 1.43. The companies work with an average operating margin of 20.83 percent.
Here is the table of biggest players within the utility industry:
24 biggest utilities...
Related stock ticker symbols:
NGG, SO, TRP, EXC, D, DUK, NEE, PCG, AEP, PEG, FE, KEP, ED, EOC, VE, PGN, ENI, CPL, SRE, CIG, ETR, PPL, EIX, XEL
· 11 Billion Players In Major Integrated Oil & Gas Industry
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of March 2011
· 14 Electric Utilities Yielding Above 5 Percent
· 12 Gas Utilities With Highest Dividend Yield
· 8 High Yield Utility Stocks
· 9 Energy Growth Stocks Yielding Above 4 Percent
· 5 Diversified Utility Stocks Yielding Above 5 Percent