Here is a current sheet of the best yielding Canada ADRs (American depositary receipt) stocks listed on America’s stock exchanges. In total, 170 stocks are listed of which 22 have a dividend yield of more than 3 percent. The real GDP growth of the Canada was 2.0 percent. Inflation amounted to 2.0 percent. The country contributes 1.66 percent of the world GDP.
The average P/E ratio of the best yielding stocks is 20.54 while the average dividend yield amounts to 5.23 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.00 and price to sales ratio 2.44.
Here is the table of the best Canadian ADRs with some fundamentals:
10 Canada ADR Stocks With Best Dividend Yields...
Related stock ticker symbols:
ERF, PGH, PVX, TAC, BCE, SLF, TU, SJR, BMO, TRP
· 13 Best Yielding United Kingdom Stocks
· 10 Best Yielding Switzerland Stocks
· 10 Best Yielding Stocks From Japan
· 14 Best Yielding Brazil Stocks
· Best African Stocks On American Stock Exchanges
· 25 Best Dividend Yielding Foreign Stocks
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook orTwitter)