Here is a current sheet of the best yielding ADR (American Depositary Receipt) stocks with highest dividend yield. In total, 892 foreign stocks are listed in America of which 187 stocks have a market capitalization of more than USD 10 billion.
The average P/E ratio of the best yielding foreign stocks is 13.24 while the average dividend yield amounts to 6.49 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.72 and price to sales ratio 1.54.
Here is the table of the best yielding foreign large capitalized stocks with some fundamentals:
20 High Yielding Foreign Large Capitalized Stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
TSP, VIV, FTE, STD, PHI, TEF, YPF, NOK, AZN, PT, NGG, BCE, E, VE, TI, VIP, TOT, CPL, CHT, GSK
· 6 Large Caps With A Strong Buy Rating And Yields Above 3 Percent
· 13 Best Yielding United Kingdom Stocks
· 10 Best Yielding Switzerland Stocks
· 24 Biggest Large Capitalized Dividend Utilities
· 15 High-Yield China and Hong-Kong Stocks
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)