Here is a current sheet of high yields from the service sector. In total, 936 companies are listed within this sector of which 321 pay dividends. 374 stocks have a market capitalization of more than a billion dollar. Within the first part of the article, all stocks with a dividend yield of more than 8 percent are introduced.
The average price to earnings ratio amounts to 18.31 while the average dividend yield amounts to 12.10 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.87 and price to sales ratio 2.46. The companies working with an operating margin of 24.65 percent realized a return on equity of 4.51 percent and grew with 0.93 percent over the past five years.
Here is the table with some fundamentals to compare:
High Yield Service Stocks - Part I
Related stock ticker symbols:
BSI, HRZ, TNK, MNI, FRO, CPLP, VLCCF, DHT, SBLK, CLCT, NMM, STON, EDUC, NPD, SFL, SB
· 11 Big Players In Business Service Industry
· 8 Biggest Players In Education And Training Services
· 6 High Dividend Staffing Outsourcing Services Stocks
· 12 Best Yielding Restaurant Stocks
· 5 Grocery Store Concepts With High Dividend-Yield
· 19 Apparel Store Concepts For Your Portfolio
· Long-Term Financial Analysis of Wal Mart (NYSE:WMT)
· Long-Term Financial Analysis of Yum! Brands (NYSE:YUM)
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)