Big Dividend Stocks with Best High Yields by Dividend Yields - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of 38 large capitalized stocks (market capitalization above USD 10 billion) with high yields (dividend yield of more than 5 percent).
The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 16.36 while the average forward price to earnings ratio has a value of 12.43. In average, the dividend yield amounts to 6.61 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.04 and price to sales ratio 2.36.
Here is the table for a detailed view:
38 Big Stocks With Best High Yields...
Related stock ticker symbols:
NLY, VIV, NOK, FTE, SDRL, TEF, YPF, ETP, STD, CTL, SCCO, WBK, TI, KMP, VE, NGG, E, EPD, TOT, WPZ, CPL, CIG, MO, T, RAI, VZ, BCE, VOD, RIG, SID, TMX, LLY, DUK, AZN, PGN, SLF, PPL, HCP
· 15 Best Yielding Financial Large Caps
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of May 2011
· 13 Low Beta Large Caps Yielding Above 3 Percent
· High Yielding Foreign Large Capitalized Stocks
· High Yielding Dividend Champions List June 2011
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)