Big Stocks with high Margins and Dividend Yields by Dividend Yields - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of 14 large capitalized stocks (market capitalization above USD 10 billion) stocks with high operating margins (figures of more than 25 percent) and finally best dividend yields (yield above 5 percent).
The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 12.54 while the forward price to earnings ratio amounts to 10.03. In average, the dividend yield has a value of 6.85 percent. Price to book ratio is 4.74 and price to sales ratio 3.09. The average margin amounts to 33.43 percent.
Here is the table for a detailed view:
14 Big Stocks With High Margins And Dividend Yields...
Related stock ticker symbols:
NLY, TEF, STD, CTL, SCCO, WBK, NGG, RAI, MO, SID, BBVA, LLY, AZN, PPL
· 19 Healthcare Growth Stocks With 20+ Percent Operating Margins
· 8 Cheap Growth Stocks With High Margins And Dividend Yields
· 20 Software/Application Stocks With A Margin Above 20 Percent
· Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth As Of June 2011
· 13 Low Beta Large Caps Yielding Above 3 Percent
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)