Best yielding oil and gas drilling and exploration dividend stocks by Dividend Yields - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of 20 exploration and drilling stocks from the sector with best dividend yields. In total, the whole industry contains 79 stocks with a market capitalization of USD 728 billion.
The average forward price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 15.32. The dividend yield has an average value of 6.15 percent. Price to book ratio is 4.39 and price to sales ratio 7.73. The average operating margin amounts to 21.10 percent.
Here is the table for a detailed view:
20 Best Yielding Oil and Gas Drilling and Exploration Stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
ENP, SDRL, BBEP, VNR, LGCY, MVO, ERF, PSE, PGH, CMLP, ECT, CRT, HGT, MWE, EVEP, RIG, PWE, STO, ESV, CVE
· 20 High Yielding Oil And Gas Pipelines
· 11 Billion Players In Major Integrated Oil & Gas Industry
· 13 Oil And Gas Refining And Marketing Stocks With Highest Yield
· 11 High Yielding Independent Oil & Gas Stocks
· Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)