Best Dividend Growth Shares For 2012 by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Last year I made a list of companies with interesting equity stories I love to buy (Here is the link: 25 Top Dividend And Growth Stock Picks For 2011). One year late I reviewed these stocks. They have an impressive year to date performance. The average portfolio generated an average equal weighted return of 12.35 percent without dividend payments. At the beginning of the year, the yield of the portfolio was 3.15 percent. So, the total return of the picks should be around percent 15.5 percent. Not bad if we regard the return of the Dow Jones (5.53 percent), the Standard & Poor’s Index (0 percent) and the year performance from NASDAQ Composite (-1.8 percent). Now, I updated my favorite picks for 2012.
Here is the full table with some fundamentals:
My Favorite Dividend Stock Picks For 2012...
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 15.49 while the forward price to earnings ratio is 13.42. The dividend yield has a value of 3.26 percent. Price to book ratio is 6.95 and price to sales ratio 1.70. The operating margin amounts to 16.34 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
KO, PEP, PG, KMB, JNJ, MCD, PPG, MMM, CAG, PM, MO, K, WMT, TGT, CL, NYX, KFT, GIS, HRL, AVP, TRI, TUP, TAP, SYK, SYY
Selected Articles:· Best Financial Stock Picks For 2012