- This is the sixth assessment of the Learning Toy market since the pandemic struck early 2020.
- Learning Toys continue to be the fastest growing toy category and one which is likely to continue to outdo the market overall regardless of the status of the pandemic.
- We looked at how market shares of 130 manufacturers – all with market share above 0.45% - have changed in 4-monthly intervals since then.
- It demonstrates how thepandemic’s effect on consumer behavior has affected the traditional marketleaders and has enabled secondary companies to become a factor.
- The assessment was carriedout with the help of toy buyers in six key markets – the U.S., Europe [Germany,France and Spain] and Asia [China and Japan].
This Assessment is available to all subscribers of Business Intel On Toys, be that for December only or on an annual basis.
Analyst's Disclosure: I/we have no stock, option or similar derivative position in any of the companies mentioned, and no plans to initiate any such positions within the next 72 hours.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.