CYTX and Noble Financial will be hosting an institutional investor teach-in on cardiac cell therapy, Tuesday, Nov 16th from 7-8:00 AM Central Time from the American Heart Association meeting in Chicago.
- The goal is to help investors evaluate the several ongoing clinical trials and approaches to using stem cells for the treatment of heart attacks, heart failure and other vascular diseases.
- Investigators from APOLLO and PRECISE studies, Henricus Duckers, MD, PhD and Emerson Perin, MD, PhD will review their clinical trial experience, the attributes of various sources for stem cells, and how, when and where cells should be delivered;
- In addition, they will each discuss future directions for the field, including trial design, endpoints, ways to further enhance the effects of the cells, and how such therapies will integrate with current standard-of-care;
- A Q&A session will be led and moderated by Jan Wald, PhD, of Noble Financial.
The event will take place at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place (2233 S. Martin Luther King Dr., Chicago, IL 60616). For your convenience, breakfast will be provided. We will send an reminder with the exact room closer to the day of the meeting.
- Please RSVP via phone or email by Nov. 5th as space is limited. We will also make the presentation available over the internet.