National Securities downgraded shares of Aastrom Biosciences (ASTM) to a “NEUTRAL” rating in a research note to clients and investors.
ASTM had been ranked a “HOLD” in a report dated 1/14/11 from a “BUY” on 8/14/10.
- Shares of Aastrom Biosciences (NASDAQ: ASTM) traded down 0.76% during trading on 1/21/11, closing at $2.59 but, with after-hours trading rose to $2.62;
- ASTM has a 52 week low of $1.32 and a 52 week high of $2.96;
- The stock’s 50-day moving average is $2.34 and its 200-day moving average is $1.73;
- On average, analysts predict that ASTM will post (-$0.18) EPS in their quarterly (Q2/11) reporting;
- ASTM has a market cap of $74.02 M with an enterprise value of $59.83M.
Referencing our blog, 1/20/11:
- ASTM has closed DOWN 4 trading days (1/18-21/11) with high volumes (2.5M, 1.9M, 3.5M and 1.4M).