1. Emotions. A home it not just four walls and a roof. It symbolizes your family, your place of rest and your place of security. Because of this, buying or selling a home can be an emotional undertaking. Because of the emotional component, having a concerned, but objective and professional third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
2. REALTORS® have done it before. Most people buy and sell only a few homes in their lifetime. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. REALTORS®, on the other hand, typically handle a dozen or more real estate transactions in a year. Having an expert on your side is critical.
3. Marketing Power. Real estate does not sell due to advertising alone. A REALTOR® has a network of contacts developed through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and numerous others. A large share of real estate sales comes as a result of this network.
4. Best property. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the marketplace. Your REALTOR® seeks out these properties on your behalf to find the best property to fulfill your particular needs and requirements.
5. Negotiating Experience. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, possession date, and inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings, or equipment. A purchase agreement should provide a period of time to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before being bound to complete the purchase. A REALTOR® can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are required and recommend any others to protect you.
6. Expert Guidance. Buying or selling a home usually requires multi-page documents, including but not limited to, offer to purchase, disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and so on. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
7. We Are The Professionals. A REALTOR® is sensitive to the importance you place on the major financial commitment you are about to make. A REALTOR® makes a commitment to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public and undergoes continuing professional education. As a customer of a REALTOR®, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters.
Please feel free to share this article: “7 Reasons To Work With A Realtor"