- The goal is to make thousands of percentage points, not dollars.
- The goal is to do this without risking undue cash.
- The goal is look where the ball is most likely to go so I can be there to catch it if the hitter really does hit it where you expect.
- The goal is to find companies with an outstanding likelihood of rising enough within an allotted time to make the desired money.
- The goal is to make far more than you could if you just held the stock.
The game is to be announced soon. Are you ready?
I dedicate all I do in the name of Jesus. May I honor him with all that I do.
Analyst's Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in HEPA over the next 72 hours.
Going long and then will announce my specific plan for this potential huge-paying gambit. For the record, I really dislike "techology" companies like StockTwits, Twitter, Facebook, etc, that like to sensor ones opinions. I have previously been sharing many really huge, money-making ideas on StockTwits and now plan to be a contributor to Seeking Alpha where I believe freedom still reigns. I hope my first idea, when announced, really pays off big-time as it just might. The high risk/high reward plays I recommend are calculated to have big payoffs and to have the odds on your side. But one can't always win so we all play at our own risk.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.