SBTV's latest guest is Bill Holter of JSMineset.com. We asked Bill if the next Financial Crisis can be avoided and Bill's reply to that is a resounding, "NO!". Follow our conversation as he shares why he thinks there will be not one but two resets as we go into the crisis.
Discussed in this interview:
- 05:40 How dire will the next financial crisis be?
- 10:43 Expect two coming resets in the monetary system.
- 12:45 Chinese ambitions for reserve currency.
- 13:58 Gold standard
- 15:23 Silver, a monetary metal again?
- 19:23 $50 silver
- 22:54 Holding gold & silver in a bear market
- 26:10 Getting ready for the economic collapse