SBTV's latest guest is Rob Kirby of Kirby Analytics. We discuss the failure of Long-Term Capital Management (LTCM) and how it resulted in the 'death sentence' of Bear Stearns years later in the financial crisis of 2008.
Discussed in this interview:
- 04:42 The missing $21 trillion from DOD and HUD
- 07:05 Checkered history of the Exchange Stabilization Fund
- 15:46 2008 financial crisis: Sub-prime debt rated AAA
- 20:09 Why Bear Stearns was 'chosen' as the fall guy in 2008 financial crisis 23:44 The Long-Term Capital Management debacle
- 25:37 When AAA-rated paper failed for the first time
- 31:40 Lack of primary silver mines evidence that silver is mis-priced
- 39:03 Why the silver price remains at $15?
Find out more about Silver Bullion: https://www.silverbullion.com.sg
Silver Bullion Twitter: https://twitter.com/SilverBullionPL
Contact us at email@example.com