Share market trading is the backbone of the financial system of the economy. Share market is a platform to trade the securities of listed companies. There are numerous factors that affect the share market trading either directly or indirectly. The factors majorly affecting share market are the macroeconomic indicators such as Inflation, FDI, GDP, FII, Government expenditures, IIP, currency etc. Money Classic provides share market tips by analysing various fundamental and technical tools so that traders can make best out of market by availing market opportunity. There are various factors that have significant impacts on the volatility of share market are as follows:
- Bond yielding in foreign market- Bond yielding in foreign market affects the share market. When the bold yielding is high and expected to go high in near future, then the rates also go low and vice versa. This is also one of the reasons for shift of funds. Despites, value of rupee also affects the share market as the value of rupee decreases the share market forced to negative.
- FIIs- The daily FII transactions are the reason next the volatility in the share markets. It also has a strong impact on the various fundamental variables. Hence, traders can effectively trade, if they analyse FII and study the degree of relationship between them in various FII movement scenarios.
- Tax issues- Investors sentiment are damaged because of the slower recovery in the economy, corporate earnings and some unnecessary and avoidable issues including the demand noticed issued to FII levying the minimum alternate tax with a retrospective effect.
- Global market volatility- The volatility in the global market may lead to rise in volatility in local markets up to a large extends.
- Uncertainty due to delay in key reforms- The Indian share market highly affected due to key reforms uncertainty. There are various government policies which are highly required to reform and investor’s decision fluctuates due to uncertainty in the reformation of the government policies.
Share market is highly fluctuating market and a trader can assess fluctuation by assessing all the factors affecting market given above. Trader can also take help from advisers who give authentic share market tips on the basis of fundamental and technical analysis. We consider all the factors affecting market while generating share market tips. We provide share market tips to the traders so that they can earn desire return from market.