Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
1. OECD Leading Indicators: Taking aggregate, breadth, and diffusion views on the global OECD CLIs presents a picture of an improving global economy, and supportive cyclical outlook for global equities.
2. SLOOS Scrutiny: Despite some slightly contradictory signals on the economy, the lending/credit surveys point to solid economic activity, easy credit conditions, and a positive outlook for risk assets. Check out the key charts to watch and a particularly interesting graph on jobs growth outlook.
3. Crude Oil Risks: The charts and indicators we track tell a different story than the headlines, get a copy of the report to see what indicators you should be monitoring.
4. European HY Credit: European HY credit spreads are at rock bottom thanks to the ECB's distortive influence on pricing; as a minimum it makes a good relative value case for European equities. We've developed a set of indicators to inform strategy on EU HY Credit.
5. AUDUSD (and AUDNZD): Our analysis and charts lay out the base case for AUDUSD and AUDNZD over the medium term based on multiple factors from valuation to sentiment.
To request a copy, subscribe, or take up a trial, please fill in the form here.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.