In this video we run through the free weekly email newsletter "The Top 5 Charts of the Week" and add a bit of extra comments and context. It's a useful tour across some of our latest work and thinking and just a great selection of macro/market charts.
1. Eurozone sovereign and corporate credit risk pricing (and what it's telling us about the outlook)
2. A check in on US Fed Quantitative Tightening so far
3. An alternative view on S&P500 volatility, and where to next
4. Global equity profit margins - where we are at in the cycle, implications for investing
5. Government bond yields and governance ratings - a new risk premium?
To receive the free weekly report in your inbox, simply sign up to the mail list.
Be sure to subscribe to the Topdown Charts YouTube channel: Topdown Charts